Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Seriously Good Product of the Week

SGPOTW time... At first I wanted to post this:


Portishead's DUMMY album as Product of the week, but I changed my mind. Not that they don't deserve it; I mean, 229 SLAMMING four and five star reviews is nothing to kick outta bed... but posting music as POTW is turning into a crutch. So, I gave myself a bigger challenge and dived back into the bins at Amazon to drag this to the surface:


The Sonicare 7500 POWER Toothbrush. Pricy? Yes. But it will hit your cavity creeps with a vibrating can of whup-ass. Thirtyone THOUSAND strokes per minute! (I would make a sick joke here, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm bad about self censoring... Like I'm gonna run for president or pope or somethin').

I got the 7300. It has maybe one less bell or whistle, but scrubs the HELL out my teeth! I endorse this product... Buy it, use it, the people who have to look at you will appreciate it.

The only "CON" I have so far is that they want you to replace the brush every 6 months. They ae sold in packs of two and they're like $20. With tax, it's like a $50 yearly subscription to brushing your teeth... Unless you're the only one who uses it... then half that.

It tips the toothbrush rating scale at 59 mostly four and five star ratings, averaging out to 4.5 stars total. It's a keeper. You can travel with it too and brush your teeth for a week without charging. Schweeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home