Monday, November 07, 2005

Id'nt this a wicked tatt?

I was thinking about a android arm tatt today (in class). Thought it would be cool to have my left arm tattooed ala Bjork's "All is full of love" robot music video. You know... lot's of seams... like my arms, joints, fingers, etc were made up of panels. I wanted it to be somewhat subtle.

I looked up robo tattoos today and ran into this:

(click to be shocked and awe'd)

It was a lot more extreme than what I had envisioned... but sweet lookin' for sure.
I think I'll hold off a bit longer... just kinda let it marinate for a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's kind of cool, in an odd, defiant way.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunno guy, seems kind of a bit 'much' to me!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

yeah... you couldn't really show up at the company picnic party in a tank top and this tatt. The boss would definitely think differently of you.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home