Friday, January 28, 2005

A home visit from Scorpion!


(a mug only a momma could love... but not my Baby's Momma!)

Not as exciting as a visit from The Scorpions, but just as scary. I was awakened from my deep wine induced slumber at around 6am to the sound of a squealing wife. "SCORPION! SCORPION! THERE'S A SCORPION IN THE BATHROOM!"

I had to find something quick, not knowing the speed or agility of the beast... I sprung for the biscuit-getters (socks) and wrestled him to the ground... Ok, ok.. I pinched the tiny thing between my sock covered fingers. It was about the size of a quarter in length overall.

I put him in a little dish for observation and noticed a piece of carpet fiber notted around his tail. I got my tweezers and loosed him. He seemed pleased with that and with the fact that I called off the cats that my daughter had summoned to do away with him. He was later released into the wild where it was wet and 45 degrees. I'm sure his giving me the scorpion version of "the bird" for that. My work here is done. It's always nice to give Mother Nature a hand when she slips and busts her ass.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home