Friday, June 10, 2005

*snicker snicker* Guy thinks he can call UFOs!


(You can learn a lot from crazy people)

I think Confucius said it best... "Never underestimate the power of crazy people".
Was that Confucius? Hrm... Maybe Leroy told me that down at the bus station... Anyway,
Think about it... Think of all the crazy people who have changed the world in the past. They're still doing it today.

I was walking the "Haha" isle of my local ebaumsworld and found this little video clip. It's fun to smugly watch someone "makin' a foo" of himself and then have that guy turn around and put his foot in your self-righteous ass.

That very thing happened to me and the reporter in this clip. Peep it out. It's FUN!

***UPDATE*** I'm not a a follower of Prophet Yahweh. Even if it's a magic trick, it's pretty cool. You know what though... There's been a bunch of "UFO" reports going around lately. How about that one in AZ? Maybe the aliens got an agreement with Steve Spielberg to help him promote War of the Worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home