Friday, August 19, 2005

Rock Star INXS - Marty kills Britney!


(Marty always did have a crazy look in his eye)

I don't like reality shows, but once in a while one comes through with some redeeming value. The Apprentice did in its first season... Survivor wasn't so bad in its first season either. Now my (lovely) wife has me watching Rock Star:INXS... and I like it. Especially now that it's down to the final seven. These people got some talent! If you're not watching the show... you got to at least see a couple of the performances, like Marty doing "Hit me baby one more time" (MSN is making a little loot from selling his performances on .mp3.). He kills it... literally. You might as well check out Mig doing "Baby I love your way". Sweet!

Rock Star:INXS doesn't have as much drama as most of the other shows out there and I'm a low drama kinda guy. Mark B. balances out just right this year. DON'T KILL IT NEXT YEAR MARK! Wait a sec... Who are they gonna do next year? Rock Star:New Edition? Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home