Saturday, July 30, 2005

Only REAL Google nerds need apply



This little game confirms that I'm a Google nerd. It's like the "You Don't Know Jack" of Google Images. It's called Guess-The-Google. I haven't broken 300 yet, but I've only played it twice. See what you think!

***UPDATE***

I'm posting top scores from the GeekAustin readers and here's the cream of the crop right now submitted by darwiny2k. He sent the screenshot with a simple phrase... "BEAT THAT BE0TCH!" (well... I added the last part to bump-up ratings). Thanks for playing Charles! You are a TRUE Google Nerd. For top score you win... Free Google for a year! Keep it up! Although 355 is nothing to laugh at, I wanna see if it's possible to hit 400!



***UPDATE UPDATE***

Well, I'll be damned! Beating his own score... The Air Tiger Gretzky of Guess-The Google, Mr. DarwinY2K! I'm betting on you man! Get that 400 score and you'll get a LIFETIME of free Google! All you can eat baby! If you get the 400 score AND you put your name in as geekaustin.blogspot, I'll paypal you $20! NO! MAKE THAT $25! I'm no cheapskate, ok? YOU CAN DO IT! (ewww... I just had a Rob Schneider moment... sorry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home