Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Health food vs. Happy taste buds


It's a war we wage everyday... By "we" I mean the people who every once in a while say to themselves, "I should just have a salad instead of a Wendy's Triple with Cheese.

Now, let's bring it home... Snacks. Should I eat the last 3 Nutter Butters or the rice cake? Peanutty goodness or styrofoam... I doooon't know.

Well, I actually discovered the Switzerland of snack food... Neutral... Not fighting to be the best healthfood with tofu like tastes and not fighting to make the happiest taste buds like a triple with cheese (or a big slice of carrot cake with cream cheese icing if your not a meat person).

If you can find it, do yourself a favor a try a bag of Stacy's Pita Chips... Just the Nude ones with salt. They taste supergood, and they got all kinds of good crap going on too, like No Trans Fats, No Sat Fats, so on and so forth. Find out more about them here.

***This has NOT been a paid announcement and is solely the expressed opinion of the author. Stacy may not approve of statements like "all kinds of good crap going on", or calling them the "Switzerland of snack food". I don't really care if you try them or not, I'm just saying that my wife and I have put away 2 bags in a week, so don't come cryin' to us when they're sold out in the store and you can't get one to try.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting name for a chip. That's soooo cool!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cinnamon flavor is da bomb. When you have a sandwich, it's like having a mini desert with it. Good healthy stuff.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home