Monday, January 17, 2005

Seriously Good Product of the Week

This week's SGPOTW is a bit different. I don't want you to think Consumer Reports controls my music buying habits. I listen to what I damn well PLEASE! But AMAZON did me right with this recommendation.



Massive Attack's Mezzanine Album. I don't think ANYTHING on Amazon is more wood-inducing than this with a WHOPPING 319 four and five star ratings!!! For real! TRY to find something more treasured on Amazon! I don't think you can do it.

If you have even the slightest interest in moody trip-hop (IDM), you will be 0wn3d by this album. If not, you will think it's pretty damn cool anyway and prolly dub it off your man to listen to when you're workin' the 'night shift' if you know what I'm sayin. Your woman/man/partner will definitely dig it.

*UPDATE*
Damn! Somebody did it... Found something even more cherished than Mezzanine... It's:

The Iron Giant Special Edition... with a jawdropping 345 4 and 5 star ratings which average out to FIVE STARS. That's pretty good right there... (please note, the 4 & 5 star is an average... you can always sort "lowest rated first" and see things like "Very violent and confusing to small children", so take that into account before you use it as a substitute to Dora the Explorer or Oobi).

I will own this when I get my allowance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home