Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Should "Alternate-Universe" Bella keep 'em?


(Dread growth chart)

In an alternate universe, called Steve's Imagination, things are different. We don't have time to go into all the details here, but one thing I do want to mention is the locks on my lovely wife Bella. You see, in this alternate universe, Bella has been growing a head of dreads for nearly 2 years. Now, in the real universe, Bella has been a bit more subtle. So my question to you is... Do you think Bella should follow the hair stylings of Alt-U Bella? Or should she stick with the more docile dew? I think the dreads are a bit more funky... it's the kinda dew that would make your mom say "But what will your employer think about you?" and in response you shake your dreads around and say "No worry 'bout a ting, babylon no trouble I-man. Seen?" or maybe something more understandable like "Awww Mom! I don't CARE what other people think." Votes?

Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The middle ones are a cleaner look. BUT not dreads, cause when she's sick of them and they all get sick of them, she'll have to shave her head.

(to paraphrase D.O.S.)

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. I don't like them. But that's my personal opinion.
-June Cleaver

2:35 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

I think your wife should stick with the long dreads. As a person with dreads myself(10 years)I prefer the longer locs, but then again I'm biased. As for the "job issue", people are getting more accustomed to dreadlocks nowadays. Plus, she's a woman so she could style it various ways(make it curly, braid it, whatever) Great blog by the way man, Peace..

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home