Monday, April 11, 2005

Ahhh... to have known this 20 years ago.


(Geek gettin' his enlightenment on!)

I am a self proclaimed geek. I'm comfortable with that. I don't like team sports. I feel icky after I've been to a strip club. I enjoy books like "The Spike" and... most of all... I've sucked with the ladies. Yes... If I liked me a woman, I could count on my verbal skills falling to pieces in front of her... and I could watch a gradual look of disappointment fade onto her face like she was watching the space shuttle blow up. I've had this condition my whole life (although living 2 years in a frat house help to relieve it to some degree). All I can say is Thank God I found a sweetie to take me and all my geekness.

So... now that I'm in a comfortable place, I'd like to lend a hand to my fellow geeks. Are you having trouble "gettin' yo freak on"? Go to this site and READ my friend READ AND ABSORB! Let go of your geekdom and tap into your inner big-phat-playaness.

You will thank me and David DeAngelo for it. Give him a closer look for more help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home