Friday, March 25, 2005

Seriously Good Product of the Week


(You can make peeps from the safety and comfort of your own home)

GeekAustin is gettin' down with the whole Easter celebration on this one. Have you been wanting to introduce your kids to some peeps, but been afraid to let them outta the house and into the cold cruel world?

Well now they don't have to get their peeps on the streets. MSNBC did a big write up on this... So get all the info there. I just saw this as a photoshop op... and a good time to make fun of the author Gary Krakow. I mean... look at that dude's photo. I'm serious... Go to the MSNBC link and tell me if he doesn't look like a pissed-off mafia dude who needs a haircut... but he starts his column off with:

"I have to admit I’m addicted. Every year at this time, my knees get weak and my eyes light up when I see one of the first signs of spring: marshmallow Peeps on store shelves. Those super-sweet, neon colored delights always bring a smile to my face. What could be better?"

See? People don't always look like they read... With an intro like that you'd imagine it was written by a 16 year old girl. If you see him... tell him that he writes like a 16 year old girl and let me know if he giggles in delight or breaks your kneecaps.

Thanks to our GeekAustin Florida news correspondant MARK for the link! He's a peep fanboy. His wife lets him make the bed with Peep Sheets. For REAL!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home