Saturday, April 09, 2005

I'm BACK! Thanks to the Ninjabrain


A good friend of mine and new blogger, The Ninjabrain, helped me get around my Bloggerbot problem. You see, I would attempt to post an image and get the "Please wait while your images are uploaded", forever. No errors or anything. I tried to fix the problem and even got an image to post one morning, but mostly it sucked.

Ninjabrain suggested that I just start a new Hello account. I did and could post with NO probs. I guess the problem is not Hello or Picasa, but broken Hello accounts. So that's the work around. Just abandon your broke Hello.com account and start anew. Eventually Google/Picasa/Hello will figure it out, but until then they'll have a bunch replacement accounts starting up.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home