Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dream the impossible dream... build a speeder bike.


(my next scooter... Honda Intake CJ900)

Again... In my dream world. I love the idea of riding on air... Virtually frictionless. Not contacting the ground. I figure I can do it one day using lifters. I just need to add some sort of atomic reaction for power generation, but think it could be done. In the meantime I'll keep visiting Worth1000.com to see more exotic specimens from the imaginative brains that dwell there. Not saying they have a bunch of cool floating bike images... just a lot of cool trippy visuals. Maybe when I begin designing my own I can steal some ideas from some of the Worth1000 people. (hrm... sorry if my english isn't working very well today. I need to take it in for a checkup I suppose.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home