Monday, April 11, 2005

Giant dad conquers Iraqi armor division!


(Hulk-like in stature. Measuring some 14' in height!)

Just kidding. That's my Dad in Iraq standing next to a Mini-Me tank. I'm not sure of the tank's specs, but I know my dad is about 5' 9", making this two man tank look like a half-scale remote control toy. He said the entire tank is about the size of an M1's engine. Looks like it would be cool to reconfigure it to launch paint balls. Anyway... thought you'd get a kick outta it.

PS> My bloggerbot actually worked this time. I guess you get what you pay for, eh?

PSS> You know how you think of cool $#!+ to say AFTER the fact. I was thinking a cooler headline would have been "US Army successfully tests shrink ray on Iraqi armor divison". Oh well... sometimes I'm cool, and sometimes I suck. :P~ But - mostly I'm cool with a hint of I-need-to-shave-and-shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home