Friday, May 13, 2005

beat THIS! Spinners for your teef!


(I wonder if they come in twenty fo's. Click to see a close up)

This doctor'd up image doesn't do justice for these babys. Go check out triplexgoldteeth.com too see them in action. In the meantime, I'll write a fake review:

Wow! What can I say? The T180's are the BOMB! The UPS man dropped them off this morning and I couldn't wait to slap 'em on my grill. First thing I noticed was the fit. Like a glove... and they SHOULD have because I spent all that loot getting a mould of my teeth in the first place. The only thing a bit uncomfortable was the actually spinners... They made my top lip stick out a bit, you know like when you bored with a piece of chewing come and you stick it to your top teeth, under your lip. Kinda weird.

Well, I tried them out on my baby's momma and she was HYP-NO-TIZED by their blinged out spinnin' action. She couldn't refuse the game I was kickin'. Well worth the $300+ I had to shell out.... AND they match my hub caps, my chain, my belt buckle, my watch, my ring, AND my shoes. Dude, when I walk down the street I make people dizzy! At work the guys in IT call me the Spin Doctor. If I jog at a slow pace (like when I'm heading to the company cafeteria) I begin building up a gyroscopic force. After about 10 minutes I can't control the direction of my limbs. I have to stop and wait for everything to spin down.

Here's another submission from HARDC0RE MARK (oops... Sorry that link is dead. Mark's image was recognized by the feds and was picked up with an outstanding warrent for his arrest). This is how he rolls when he's workin' for the man. Obviously there is no shame in his game. His pimp-hand is strong & his game is TIGHT! He makes the ladies say "aaahhhhhh riiiiight!"

So, would I buy them again? Hells yeah! Nothing says, "Don't f$*k wit me b1tch a'for I have to put the smack down!" better than a spinnin' grill! Who knows? I might even use them when I ask for a raise at the office. I'm sure it's a done deal. Especially if I get the "IBM4LIFE" name buckle.

(But seriously tho... the scrolling led dog-tag? SLAMMIN'!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home