Monday, May 09, 2005

Mystery Pepsi


(From Mexico...Pepsi FIRE)

Someone else kinda beat me to the punch and then sorta trumped me with a posting on both Pepsi Fire and Pepsi Ice. My opinion... Well, my bottle was expired since the beginning of the month. I guess in the little town of Bustamante, their stock doesn't get replenished very often... but I didn't really like it... and neither did the pregnant but LOVELY wife. It was a tad bit like pepsi... with cinnamon... and red food coloring. Does it need to come to America? Send me a fresh bottle and I'll make up my mind for sure, but for now... "NO".

If you like to find out about crazy foods you CAN'T have in America... check out the Sixth Seal.com. Dude likes to review and I like to read... so it works out nicely, even IF the guy is a meth-head. I ain't got nothin' agains meth-heads.. HELL! Some of my best FRIENDS are meth-heads... or... meth... maybe....ohhh... menth... menthol.. nevermind... it's not the same.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have went for the PEPSI Chupacabra.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, would you be from Bustamante NL? I live on Mty, so just wondering if your Bustamante it's on the same state that I am.

Cheers.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

MmmmM! Pepsi Chupacabra flavor. But, would it taste like goat blood though? Nevermind... ick!


And to "G"... I'm not actually from Mexico, but I really like Bustamante and I believe it's the same state as Monterrey. Nice place to camp and hike and see the cave. Too bad we didn't talk before my trip. You coulda gave me the grand tour of MTY!

Do you ever eat at Doña Tota?

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home