Sunday, July 17, 2005

Google Earth one word review - DAMN!


(help! My life has been hijacked by Google Earth!)

I haven't been this hooked on a program since... Well... I don't know... Google Picasa I guess. What I do know is that it's putting a cramp in my blogging lately; especially when I found out about the integration with the Keyhole Community BBS. To my Mac friends... keep the faith! Google is working on a version JUST for you.

Today, this is the closest you'll come to being Superman. Fly from the Eiffel Tower to Mt. Ararat faster than you can name all the critters in Noah's Ark (in French).

But really, it's the most fun you'll have with geography with yer clothes on.

Caution - Your blog / newgroup / bbs / online game play / social life may be affected if not DESTROYED by Google Earth.

***UPDATE***

I think it would be helpful to you if I told you where to GET Google Earth. Go here and pick it up for free!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Steve...
You have got me hooked on the satellite images. It took me a good deal of time to find the location in Taipei that you have on your screenshot. It was kinda cool to search for it, but I am glad it was only Taiwan and not a location in West Texas or something that would have taken hours to find. Heck, this could almost be a new game... an adult version of "Where is Waldo"...

3:13 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Schrief! I'm glad you like it buddy. It's exactly like an adult "Where is Waldo"... and I'm rather impressed by your ability to find my 'magic fountain' image on the globe. Cheers to you! Let us know if you find some cool stuff out there!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home