Tuesday, July 05, 2005

World's ugliest dog - see for yourself

Thanks to Resource Investor for this little bit...
By Jon Nones
01 Jul 2005 at 01:03 PM

The owners of the other contestants in this year's World's Ugliest Dog Contest may have thought their pooches had a chance - until they saw Sam.


Ah! Somebody get Sam into horror films. I’m going to have nightmares.

The 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested recently won the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive time.

Surprise, surprise.

He's so ugly even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table, said his proud owner, Susie Lockheed, of Santa Barbara.
I truly hope Sam has been neutered. We do not want another son of Sam.

I can't decide if this thing looks more like roadkill or the Skeksis Emperor (seen below dying in bed). As Arnold's bad writers would say "You are one ugly mutha...". You know how some things are so ugly that they are cute, like ET and Bulldogs? This guy is past that threshold. Put THAT sucker on your bag of Alpo and watch your stock price plummet!





(Ugliest Dog Grand Champion 1982)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What of all that is unholy is that? I have seen sewer rats that are cuter. I swear that’s the best guard dog ever. If I saw that dog in person, I would burn my clothes, shave all my hair and get micro-dermabrasion on my entire body. It looks like a dog from that HBO Tales from the Crypt show. I think that dog is on crack. I know that’s the old Taco Bell dog on crack. Just wait till the True Hollywood Story airs…you’ll see. -Ninja Brain-

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahah! That's hysterical!
You forgot "Gouge your eyes out with a grapefruit spoon!"

-Marty

11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What hideous beasts. I'm all grossed out and laughing at the same time. UGLY, is UGLY. If pets resemble their owners, then damn, damn, damn damn. Someone's got some deep love in their heart.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Can you imagine walking that thing on a dog chain? You'll have people crossing the street to get to the other sidewalk.

It's like a dog of the living dead.

You would look like you were walking a gnarly piece of beef jerky down the street.

Kelly Osbourne should carry it under her arm... like the anti-paris.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's two of the most hideous creatures I've ever seen. I'd cross a block to get away from them. LOL

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god, the owner neutered that creature. It is so ugly, it does not even deserve to be called a DOG!!!

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine coming across that thing on a dark street???? You would think that Satan had arrived in town. The hair on the back of my neck is standing on end just thinking of it!!!!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the f***!!! who the hell dug that thing up?

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home