Monday, February 07, 2005

Apologies' for the photoshopping.


(Dread Cleaver)

I've received quite a bit of feedback on my alternate universe dramatization of Bella and her dreads. Many called, e-mailed or commented and said, "When did Bella start growing dreads?". Some were supportive and said "Go Long!" or "I liked it when she had short twists". Still others insisted that she cut them immediately if she ever planned on getting a job and integrating with society.

I just want to say... sorry. I thought my little write up would lead people to realize that I was just showing what COULD be... not what has been for 18 mos. It all started when my wife went to one of those hair sites, like Clarol or something. She was trying on hair styles with their online thing-a-ma-bob and I said... "Eh, I don't really dig those big-hair styles... Can't you choose something funky, like dreads?" Of course Clarol will have NO PART in allowing someone to have dreads, so I had to do it myself via Photoshop. I do get carried away sometimes... I spent 4 hours on Bella and about an hour and a half on June (seen here). I just like doing that kinda junk (and I could do YOU for a quick and easy $20 paypal).

So anyway. I'm off to bed, but couldn't go another day without clearing the air. Thanks for looking though! Come back and I'll make more!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home