Monday, March 07, 2005

Puma's new pair of Butt-Uglies


(The Fangz help with the scaring of little kids and the laughing of friends)

Not quite sure what puma was thinking here, but a limited edition (500) of The Beisser (translating into "The bite" or more accurately "The suck") will be sold to people who have no taste. I really am curious to see what they look like when you've got them on though. I'm a sucker for unique crap.

Puma would have been smart to license KISS's Gene Simmons for these shoes. Looks like something he would run in. Other than that? I guess if you could replace the rubber spikes with carbon steel, THAT would be cool... otherwise... They are stinky.

*Puma... Maybe I was a little harsh. Send me a pair to demo on the site and we'll see if my attitude changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home