Monday, March 07, 2005

A sweet replacement for 7up


(Stuff is slammin' = A+) Posted by Hello

Those who know me know that I LOVE to try new beverages (except maybe for that Jones Soda Turkey and Gravy Soda). I've had quite a few unique bottles lately and have found one that is "SUPA GOOD". Do youself a favor and hop on down to Whole Foods (or something similar) and pick up a bottle of Green Bottle Elderflower Presse. Yes it's more expensive than your neighborhood 7up, but tastes much better. Try it and if you disagree... I'll drink the rest.

I also like Riggs & Forsythe's Authentic Dry Cola. I think it's the most natural you could make a cola short of chewin' on the nut and following it with soda water. (confusingly, this Dry Cola actually has 23 g of sugar and 90 calories and according to Coke's website, coke has 10.6 g and 41 calories per 100 ml... but it taste more yuckier than R&F's Dry Cola)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home