Monday, February 21, 2005

MAJOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER AVAILABLE!


(I wanted to put a picture of a totally sweet ninja flippin' out, but the Ninja graphics I found were either too corny or too portly, so I just substituted a big plate of sushi instead. Bella's skills are like... Taking that big gob of wassabi and cramming them down your room-mates half empty tube of A&D Ointment and waiting them them to use it... Edgy... Hot... Exciting... Might make your room-mate's eyes well-up with tears!)

www.BellaGuzman.com

The wife just finished her promo (no... I said PROMO! Pro...Mo...) pieces and website. If you, or someone you know is in need of some outstanding graphic design work, send 'em her way! Click the above link to check out all of her graphical goodness. She can do just about anything you can think up.And there's my shameless plug! Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home