Friday, February 18, 2005

Excuse - I've been busy lately


(MCLH Graduates - a trio of leeto-burritos)

Howdy All,

Sorry for the lack of significant postings lately. I've been busy studying for my MCLH (Microsoft Certified l33t h4x0r) Certification. I'm learning all kinds of great stuff and even though I'm on AOL, people I chat with in #teenchat and #bearcave think I'm SUPERL33T! (that's where I was told to go flex my new ski11z from the guys at #hack, they're a great buncha guys over there) They called me 14m3r and 13wz3r... which, I don't know what that means, but it sounds scary! I think they "ph34r my l33t skillz" (I learned that on my last day in class!) One of them said that I "couldn't even be a scriptkiddie". I have to ask the teacher, but I think that means that "there's no way I could be some little kid reading from a script"... so they KNOW I'm the real deal.

Don't make me pwn j00! I'LL DO IT! I WILL! hehe... just kiddin'... We didn't get that deep into "'Sploits". Just the definition really... and how to write it a buncha different ways. I wonder what kinds of jobs I can get with a MCLH? Hrm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home