Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My new infant blog project - The Scooter Scoop!


(a new blog is born every minute)

Well, I've been toying with it a bit and it's just about ready for prime time. My latest blogging creation. The Scooter Scoop! The same great writing from the talented staff you've grown to know and love, with a focus on what's new in Scooters.

Scooters, of course, are those tiny two-wheeled perpetual smile machines you may see putting around your city... unless you are in a country other than the USA... THEN change the "may" to "always". I enjoy my scooter and I think people (here) are beginning to see the light and recognize them as more than just weekend play toys. If we could just get them to recycle their Hummers now.

The Scooter... It's your next "Second Car"!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home