Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I think I figured out what's wrong with my Bloggerbot


(Bloggerbot seen here shortly after I've submitted a request to post an image)

It seems Gir (robot from Invader Zim), has found a new job after his show was canceled. He is the Bloggerbot, thus explaining why I cannot post images to my blogs. I think I'm gonna switch to TypePad and just cough up the $5.00/month. I could host the images on my web server, but the whole resizing, uploading, thing is a pain in the backside.

Google / Picasa / Hello... if you're out there. Please fix this problem. We appreciate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have been using Photobuck for pictures. Not that I have used it much. I should really upload more pics so that I may use it more frequently.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home