Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Seriously Good Product of the Week


(Philips HeartStart - click to see the big picture)

Well... I don't know about "Serious"... I mean, when I saw that you could buy one of these things for your own personal use, I was both suprised and saddened. For real! Suprised because at 150 joules (2,000 Volts), you could really make some unsuspecting person pee-their-pants (I hope this thing makes some sort of noise when you turn it on); and saddened because we didn't have one of these when I lived in a frat house back in 1989... Ahhh... all the lives that coulda been saved.

As far as "Good" goes... This will be a good investment if you live with an ole bisquit, gravey and sausage-eatin' coddger who spends his free-time sittin' on the couch yellin' at the Houston Oilers everytime they throw an interception. Your shiny, new Philips HearStart will be sitting... charging... waiting... ready for you to yank it off the wall, rip off his shirt, rub those pads together and just like the O.C., yell a resounding CLEAR just before you revolk the old man's ticket to pergatory.

Sold? You can buy one for under $1500 and maybe get free shipping from Amazon. As for me, I'm gonna buy a pair of Numark CDX Direct Drive CD Turntables instead... same price, but more impressive with the ladies... and... by ladies... I mean, my wife and daughter. :P~

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home